- Ciprian Jeler: “Multi-level selection and the issue of environmental homogeneity”, in Biology & Philosophy (journal indexed in Web of Science, Impact factor: 1.209), Volume 32, Issue 5, pp. 651-681. Link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10539-017-9578-y
- Ciprian Jeler: “Traduire le darwinisme dans le domaine sociopolitique: sur quelques stratégies (més)interprétatives à l’oeuvre dans le darwinisme social”, in Hermeneia, no. 17/2016, pp. 204-220 (journal indexed in Web of Science). Link: http://hermeneia.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/20_Jeler-C.pdf
- Mihai Cernea: “Darwin’s ant problem. Group selection in the Origin of species”, in Annals of the University of Bucharest – Philosophy Series, vol. LXVI, no. 1, 2017, pp. 175-197 (journal indexed in ERIH PLUS). Link: http://annals.ub-filosofie.ro/index.php/annals/article/view/242/226
- Ciprian Jeler (ed.): Multilevel Selection and the Theory of Evolution – Historical and Conceptual Issues, Palgrave Macmillan: London.
- Mihai Cernea: “Tales of a failed scientific revolution. Wynne-Edwards’ Animal Dispersion“, in Multilevel Selection and the Theory of Evolution – Historical and Conceptual Issues, Ciprian Jeler (ed.), Palgrave Macmillan: London.
- Ciprian Jeler: “Price’s hierarchical equation and the notion of group fitness”, in Multilevel Selection and the Theory of Evolution – Historical and Conceptual Issues, Ciprian Jeler (ed.), Palgrave Macmillan: London.
c) Under review
- Ciprian Jeler – article on the sense(s) in which a group can be called fitter than another one (under review at a major international journal indexed in Web of Science)
d) In preparation
- Virgil Iordache – article on “Group selection as selection of quasi-organizations”
- Ciprian Jeler: “Group fitness and group productivity: a critical assessment of this relationship”, EPSA17 – The 2017 Conference of the European Philosophy of Science Association, University of Exeter, 6-9 September 2017 (poster presentation).
- Ciprian Jeler: “Groups and their fitness in multi-level selection theory”, ECAP9 – The ninth European Congress of Analytic Philosophy, LMU Munich, 21-26 August 2017.
- Mihai Cernea: “What is a Biological Explanation? Between Aristotle and Darwin”, International Conference 2400 Aristotle, 25-26 November 2016, University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Ciprian Jeler: “Traducerea darwinismului în domeniul socio-politic: despre câteva strategii (dez)interpretative ale darwiniştilor sociali” (“Translating Darwinism for socio-political matters: on some (mis)interpretive strategies of Social Darwinists”), Translation and interpretation – 8th Edition of the national colloquium of the Center for Hermeneutics, Phenomenology and Practical Philosophy, 10 – 11 November 2016, “Al. I. Cuza” University of Iaşi, Romania.
- Ciprian Jeler: “Frameworks for understanding natural selection and their impacts on multi-level selection theory”, British Society for the Philosophy of Science 2016 Annual Conference, 7 – 8 July 2016, Cardiff University, UK.
- Mihai Cernea: “Supraorganismal selection in Darwin’s Origin of Species. An avenue for a better understanding”, 3rd Postgraduate Conference on Logic and Philosophy of Science of the Italian Society for Logic and the Philosophy of Science (SILFS), 30 May – 1 June 2016, University of Urbino, Italy.
- Ciprian Jeler: “Types of environments and multi-level selection”, Philosophy of Science Between the Natural Sciences, the Social Sciences and the Humanities – International Conference of the Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftsphilosophie, 8 – 11 March 2016, University of Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Ciprian Jeler: „Despre relevanţa teoriei selecţiei naturale la niveluri multiple pentru teoria evoluţiei” („On the Relevance of Multi-level Selection Theory for the Theory of Evolution”), 2 December 2015, „Francisc I. Rainer” Anthropology Institute of the Romanian Academy, Bucharest.
- „Sécurité et populations. Le problème de l’autorégulation” (“Security and populations. The issue of autoregulation”). Workshop co-organized by Ciprian Jeler (with Corneliu Bilba) at Peuples et populismes. Demos, ethnos, ochlos – 16th European Summer University of the OFFRES Network, 21 – 27 July 2016, University of Sofia, Bulgaria.